DAMN SHACKED!!!...haha..had the poly 50 actual ting today...so carried all the instruments there again..and the trolley is so greasy..noe why??KFC trolley..soooo...oooh there was loads of food for poly 50..but there wasn't any cream puff!!!oh man!!!the otak and satay were good man!!!yumppy...
played the poly 50 song twice for the event..closing and openin..closing was damn shiok..we the samba-ians were so impromptu..pointed at the square..haha..aft that finale we went out to play again..i tink it's reallie damn fun today..reallie enjoyed the music..I LOVE SINGAPORE POLY!..haha...onli the band....
carried instrus back...arms aching..and THE CONCERT'S TML!OH MAN!...im damn excited yet nervous yet hyped yet nervous yet happy yet nervous for it!!!my mallets parts tml!I MUST GET IT CORRECT!...according to jermaine..this is the yr 1's inaugaral concert...SO I MUST DO MY BEST!...
hope i look chio tml in my black outfit and rose!!
1 hr more to the day of IBM
nervous/hyped/rebellious-faced
kissed dating goodbye -ing
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers