Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

okies the onli ting i've been doing this week is to attend classes.lols..and im gonna curse and swear here..pls forgive me..FUCKIN SHIT!I BLARDY HELL DIN NOE THERE WAS A TEST ON THURSDAY.AND IM SO FUCKIN DEAD!I TINK I HAVE TO REPEAT THE MODULE AGAIN...SHIT SHIT..THANKS TO THE FRIENDS I HAVE IN THE CLASS EH....GOOD FRENS!

other than that i've been a darn guai gal okay?other than missin lessons on wed morning.and on thus morning.okay so i haven been good...but i've been doing my work...and the rest of the time i've spent going out with my maple guild members!whoooo!haha...and of cus fantasizing over stefanie sun....she's da best man!haha..

kudos to joyce!she can really resist to spend when her first love is shopping!NO WONDER SHE'S MY SECTION LEADER!haha...i'll be glad not to have the treat from you man...=D haha..

sun yan zi stefanie.the best.

i love him for the man he wants to be and i love him for the man he almost is
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.