because weilin said i never update so i have to update >.< IM BEING BULLIED!!!!!!!!!
hehe she's gonna kill me!bear killing aud.!
ooookay anyways.im heading to redang on the 23 june!heeeeeee!going on board superstar virgo.imagine the buffets.and haha the best part is EMILIE'S GOING!sooooo me and jo and joyce are going.gonna hve loads of fun.WAN ANYTHING GUYS?I'LL GET IT FOR U IF I CAN!
pro-E test's tml.haven't practice.SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!and there's AMP test on friday so i need to study!hence im not going to sectionals on thurs.anyways did i blogged that i bought a super nice ring that's soooo shiny for 6.90?haha and a pair of slippers for 10 bucks.
im so deaddddddddddd!CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS NEXT WEEK!fug u SP!haha...
i love yanzi!
'men should not accept their destiny,we should choose it'-yanzi
i shook yanzi's hand on 30th april 2006
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers