Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Monday, May 01, 2006

oh god oh my FREAKING GOD!

guess what?!?!?!?! I SHOOK YANZI'S HAND!!!!!!it's like my dream come true.had travelled to padang especially to see her.standing among the crowds for 2 hrs waiting for her one and onli performance!AND IT WAS BLARDY GOOD!oh my gosh,i could have cried when i shook her hand.she was surrounded by security guards!AND I STUCK MY HAND OUT AND SHOUTED YANZIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SHE SAW SMILED AND SHOOK MY HAND!im still in awe of it.

din dare to wash my hand.but i cant dirty yanzi's reputation so i'll wash it and rmb this moment in my heart and mind forever.=D I LOVE YANZI TO BITS!!!!!!!!!!and i was jumping and being a blardy kuku in front of everyone.BUT I DUN CARE!yanzi appreciates her fans.and so be it!i feel proud supporting her!YANZI WO AI NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i shook yanzi's hand on 30th april 2006
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.