Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

alright im back in camp, and my I button is not working properly!!!cant stand the sight of my stuff not working properly, going paranoid soon.

anyways camp was tired.as in really tiring.practiced from 9am till about 12/1am the next morning, section comp piece, IBM pieces..brought my laptop to the camp, so that was what i was surviving on, haha.cus there were no other girls in the section!i was the only one, until jo came on friday night.haha zzz.

MY I'S BUTTON NOT WORKING WELL!FACK!!!!

oh well, went out eat with the section and stuff. tink camps are really good cus we can get to bond with the freshies and stuff.haha den we ordered pizza [I'S BUTTON NOT WORKING!] den alot of stuffs la.actually i have no mood to update now cus im cranky and im still trying the fix the i button.so jus wait for the next post. i'll promise to be in a better mood.

'men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it'-yanzi
i shook yanzi's hand on 30th april 2006
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.