mama: ' yaaa!don't go better.the school is so empty. if you get killed, no one will know'
me: ' .......got security guards there laaa'
mama: 'yaa, the security guards are the killers'
me: ' -.-" '
wahaha.my mum's quite lame. okay, so we went to watch the lake house. my gosh, the directing was super good laaaa. how each frame was taken. truly beautiful. even the ending was quite lame, i cant really explain the ending here cus i don't even understand how it can happen. but my my, keanu reeves and sandra bullock have very good chemistry. i like their actings =D
anyways, NDP 2006 is on now. im not watching it cus i missed like more than half the show. damn, i cant see bus doing the fiue de joy [duno how to spell] haha!but since today is National Day, i shall dedicate this to singapore. LOL, i love you SINGAPOREEEEEEEE!
MY ISLAND HOME by Kaira Gong Shi Jia
This is my home
She's everything to me
Grace and beauty
In all that you see
My island home
Wherever I may be
I never will forget her
Nor will she forget me
Chorus ^
And I will sing
A song of home
A land of peace
Where dreams are born everyday
My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me ^
My island home
Home of my family
This is my future
Where I want to be
(This is my future
This is my home)
Repeat Chorus x 2
My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me
A part of me
hehe, it's quite boring IMO. but nvm, she sings well. haha! to listen to the song [english version of cus] go to:
http://202.157.143.146/mp3s/2006%20Theme%20-%20Kaira%20Gong%20-%20My%20Island%20Home.mp3
wahahahaha!time for pictures!

wow, see this cute boy. see already also know is my baby laaaaaa!WAHAHA!it's not la. *pinch his cheeks.
the music:


band of the year wor. i duno what band issit. =x

electrico!!!!


why cant I be part of the drummers? im good LOL
the parade:




my personal fave: FIREWORKS!



wheeeeeeeeee!so fun!wish i can have the chance to actually take part in NDP. maybe on the same year that ahzi is taking part too. LOL. speaking of which, im quite sad ahzi wasn't involved this year. if she was involved this year, she'll be even MORE busy than before. and there would be no 'the moment' concert. and there wouldn't be nice magazine articles to show you guys, for example this:


or this:


see what i mean? the concert is more worth it than the NDP. cus i get to see pretty clothes!haha!anyways, i tink ahzi's still in singapore -.- i seriously have no fate to see her on the streets or anything one leh. is damn sad can?zzzzz. JUS WAIT.I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS!
such a visual post, hence therefore, blind pple cant see this post. zzzz.not for intellects.LOL, no la, it's for everyone. once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
'Have to add that one of the most meaningful ones came from a group of big hearted fans. I do have such wonderful fans. Wonder what i did to deserve them? Smile' THAT'S US FOR SURE!!!
'men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it'-ahzi
i shook ahzi's hand on 30th april 2006
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers