Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

wahaha. i am about to venture on a 'face-throwing' ceremony this coming wednesday. and it's all thanks to my lovely one and only AHZI! because vivocity is organising a private event for their official opening i think.

and because stefanie sun yanzi is performing there. and i was given the information that it was gonna be like a mini concert like that. so it means MANY MANY SONGS!so OBVIOUSLY i have to go rite? however, what's the catch?

spend 300 bucks within 5 receipts in a day and you will stand a chance to redeem a pair of LIVE IN SINGAPORE MINI CONCERT WITH STEFANIE SUN YANZI on the 1dec 2006 at 9.30pm!shiat, im not made of gold cards and spoons leh. we're all commoners here. and you quote 300bucks?!wah lao. ask that aunty sponsor us. i wan 2 pairs of adidas please. LOL anyways here's what the l4mers have sorta came out with

seeing that some of the other FC members managed to get the tickets via face-throwing. we decided that we should venture and ask people for their receipts so that we might be able to redeem it. =D what a marvellous plan. jus remind me to wear a pig mask aft that day so that i won't be so humiliated. LOL im just joking. but haii for ahzi, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

attended my CHEMISTRY TUITION TEACHER FOR O LEVELS' WEDDING TODAY!but sad to say, due to allen not feeling well [lack of running, he says] we had to leave before i COULD CONGRATULATE the bride. sighsss i hope there'll be a next time. it's been so long since i've seen dian. PLUS! she really helped me alot in year 2004. LOL anyways CONGRATULATIONS DIAN AND HUSBAND!although i know you guys won't be able to see this. at least it's to my conscience.

anyways xuan xuan posted message again!wahahaha!shioook!here goes:
____________________________________________________________________
Hi again! Thanks to those who came to support me today! It was really nice to see you guys. It has been a while. Well, at the airport was a little short.

So many people have been talking about the '1996 Beer'! Everywhere I go, people mention it! I am very happy that this character is bringing so much happiness to the audience! This has never happened in my life. Hope you'll enjoy it till the end.

Thanks to my NY fan & Stephanie! The tops are lovely! Again, no need to spend $$$$$ on me!!!!! Your full support is the best thing you can give me! Also, please do not buy soft toys for me coz I don't play with them anymore (I am thirty something!!). I end up giving them to charity. I am being very honest coz I don't want you fans to waste $.

Tomorrow, I'll be doing a photo shoot for Mingpao Weekly. Not cover coz there's no breaking news. I guess I'll be on the cover when I decide to get married! Which will be..........god knows when!

This is all for now. Take care!

luv,
Jessica
____________________________________________________________________
okay gonna chow for now!

i am so gonna miss ahzi if i don't go for the event!

3 kisses right from her heart and into ours

men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.