Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ahzi posted msg again!

yan zi
發表於:2007-03-19 19:05:44

Dear all

I suddenly realised I have been away for a long time.

It's a funny mix of confusion and curiousity. A city that I have known well, suddenly became the feature in discovery channel, a magnified insect, and I am the curious Alice.

Places will be rediscovered, just as people can be re-introduced. It's all strangely exciting.

The new album will be out on march 22nd. I'm happy to know that many people would own it physically and explore this 10th album. I do hope you will like it.

yz
____________________________________________________________________
getreal48
發表於:2007-03-20 23:10:35

HELLO YANZI!

it's good to hear from you again!firstly, having heard your first 2 songs being played on radio, i really have that proud feeling for you. that you've done so marvellously well again!

it'll be your 10th album and we seriously can't wait!love your new hair style and while you get busy with the promo activities, take care of your health as usual and BE HAPPY ALWAYS! :)

Audrey
Yanziunlimited, singapore
____________________________________________________________________
haha omg i soooooooo love her!

citta bella magazine is out and AHZI IS ON COVER!cooooool her boobs are so nice[joyce said that] hahahaha

im a pervert to ahzi only xD

okay on with life now!it's been the 6th week of work!OMG TIME PASSES VERY FAST!and it's only 1 freaking more day to ni guang!!while the lamer5 particularly don't prefer ahzi's current hairstyle, I TOTALLY LOVE IT!wahaha cus it's aunty xD

anyway bbss band concert last friday. have to say that i was totally high during the concert. lol was using my handphone as lights and swinging and singing with them. hahaha!and i have a future SL in my section: belinda! you know why? during the last song she was folding her arms and looking over my twin like some manager LOL. when i saw it i immediately burst into laughter. kudos to the TEACHERS for preparing such a wonderful reception. haha =x

i know the reception was good cus i went in to take drinks and food on the sly xD

i know this is freaking late and the lamer5 are probably gonna kill me. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADELINEEEEEEEEEE!wahaha the newest and youngest member of the group but she has turned 18!the step to maturity and soon she'll cross over to the aunty side consisting of ahjoyce and meeeeeee!xD

btw guys, when's our PRATA OUTING?!??!?!?!we still have alot of food places that we haven't visited!omgggg we're soooooo procrastinating it. haha. fix a date soon!

ALL I CAN TINK OF RIGHT NOW: AHZI'S BOOBS lol!
and my truimph in the skies. totally engaging show and i totally love to see francis ng and myolie together!omg they make such a cuuuuuuuuute couple!that's it man, im sold. i love old men.and boobs.=D

ciaos. work later on. gonna be soooo tired again. but standing AGAINST THE LIGHT will keep me awake =D

men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: