I've actually come one full circle.
All these albums that Yanzi has produced, I've always tried finding a 'me' song in every album. Sometimes the feeling just pops out of nowhere, stays with me for a while, then suddenly slowly disappears.
All these time, I've been trying to find that 'me' song. Until I realised that I've had my 'me' song ever since I listened to the first song that made me like her. Even though it's a sad song, it never fails to cheer me up and lighten my heart a little.
Yes I'm quite heavyhearted this week, because I have to work on Saturday and Sunday. And it's a full day. No table tennis, no sports. Someone save me.
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Monday, September 29, 2008


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers