Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It was a great event at the Loveamp Concert. I think it's been one year since we saw Yanzi at any official event? Haha, damn the times that I missed her. And then in between there were other people, but still, none of them can make as deep a impression as Yanzi does on me.

Even if she appears for a few minutes.

Less talk, more pictures, for a picture speaks a thousand words. And I took like 400 odd photos of her, which makes it 400 x 1000 = 400 000 words. You expect me to type 400 000 words about this event, when I can't remember what happened at all? LOL!

Enough talking, let the pictures roll! (Gonna select a few only hor)


As usual, I had some pictures done in black and white to see the effect of the pictures. What do you think of them?

Damn, she's totally beautiful.

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,