As long as you get to see hot men right girls? LOL!
Anyways, this was taken when three popular TVB actors came down, namely Raymond Lam, Kevin Cheng and Bobby Auyeung. OMG LA! Seriously, when I knew about it a week before the event, I already started preparing all my things for Ray to sign etc etc. In the end, all I got was a handshake from him.
Oh, and a handshake from the uber man Kevin Cheng.
Surprisingly, Kevin left me with a deeper impression than Ray did. Maybe because I felt Kevin was friendlier with the fans, while Ray looked a bit plastic. However, I'm still a huge fan of Ray! Just that, Kevin fared slightly better than him this time. I didn't really care much about Bobby this time, because having to take pictures of 2 hot guys was already tiring, let alone taking pictures of Bobby. LOL!
As usual, let the pictures roll!













Point taken. Kevin Cheng is uber hot!
TGOL event at IMM will be up soon, I hope!
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Photography, star sightings


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers