For instance, my OMG became GMOGMOGMOGMO?!!!!! And I wanted to type 'I think...', but it came out to 'kniht I'. Seriously scared the balls out of me, luckily now it's fine already. I must have been dreaming just now T_T.
Anyways, scary things aside. I think I've been attending alot of events lately because I seem to have a lot of photos to post up! I haven't even posted up the pictures of Ruien's autograph session (not that I'm a huge fan, but I make it a point to post up some pictures that I take every time), and also, Queen's birthday cake-making session!
Singapore things can wait, now it's the attack of the Hong Kong events! Recently attended 'The Gem of Life' promotion event at IMM where Bosco Wong, Maggie Shiu, Bowie Lam and Lee See Kei came down to promote the show. Okay, I'm not a fan of any of them, but I just wanted to go down and take pictures for my keeping.
The Bosco fans are crazy, but I feel they have a right to be. Because Bosco was simply too hyper and too PR-savvy, even for me! Save for the two China bitches who were standing right in front of me, who kept swishing their 'Pantene' hair and knocking into my damn lens (I swear, I'll snip their hair next time), I would have gotten better pictures.
Sorry, but you guys have to make do with this batch of photos. It isn't great at all, especially considering the Yanzi photos I took, which is actually a stark comparison as put together with this. IMM's lighting really sucks btw.






I can totally swear that Bosco was looking in my camera when I snapped the shot above!






Yeah, not many photos cus I don't think I took them very well. Oh well, next time when I have an event, I will make sure I have an all-access pass! So that I can take them upclose!Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Photography, star sightings


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers