I recently attended the Little Nyonya 'Handshake Appreciation' Session at Suntec and wow, it really made me feel that this show touched many in Singapore. And although it's not up to my standards (which are pretty high, considering I watch TVB dramas), it managed to pull such a huge crowd in.
Kudos to the backstage crew for helping in the set, and of course, the actors/actresses who gave it probably one of their best for this show (save for a few people, of course).
There wasn't many from the cast who appeared, but the most memorable appearances will have to be Jeanette, Dai Yang Tian, Ng Hui and of course Nat! *In no particular order* There was a special performance by Olivia as well, and she's damn small sized in person. I feel she sings well, but I think she can't do any genres other than this. Tsk.
Less talk more action. Let the pictures roll.














This batch of photos are quite shitty actually, cus there were soooooooooo many 'considerate' people around, so yeah. I'll try to take better next time! If there is a next time...Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Photography, star sightings


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers