Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M BACK FROM TAIWAN! But haha! I'm not here to clear the backlog for the Taiwan trip. :X

I looked through my photobucket and I found that I had my pictures from Marina Barrage and the pictures that I took of Hang Yee at the airport! OMT! I must have totally forgotten about it during the weeks leading up to the preparation for the Taiwan trip.

Snippet of my Taiwan trip though (2 words): HBD ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Okay enough said, I 'recently' saw Myolie Wu off at the airport, and oh well, she wasn't in a very good mood. And almost everyone can guess why. Sighs.... Just a few pictures for those who love Myo!


Heard that she's coming in June for a private event and hopefully she comes in July too! OMT I will be super tired la!

Anyway, just a shoutout!

THE ANSWER IS... STEFANIE SUN WORLD TOUR SINGAPORE TICKET AUTOGRAPH SESSION
Date: 31 May 2009
Time: 5pm
Venue: Causeway Point

If you want to see Yanzi up close, head on down to Causeway Point! I'll be there and if you're shy, don't be, cus we're friendly! Let the Yanzi fans unite and let's rock Causeway Point down!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,