We had another event amidst all her promotion for the Singapore concert, and it was a funfilled weekend definitely. All that hype and excitement for Sunday's autograph signing session was not in vain. As usual, a picture speaks a thousand words, and I'm going to post a few pictures, so that makes it a few thousand words right?
This is my favourite photo among the whole set. I know I've been gushing about it, but she looks so natural and happy here, that everytime I look at it, I smile to myself. It's on my desktop background. (:
Many people have commented that she looked like an SIA stewardess on Sunday, and I have to say, with this shot, she definitely looks the part! Coffee, tea or me, sir? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Our lovely concert shirt that we got for her. I love the fact that she's smiling right into my camera. And I was smiling to myself when I saw it through the viewfinder.
Another oh-so-natural picture of her. Her bashfulness and naturalness really helps to capture the emotions of this shot. The colors may not be great I admit, but I just love taking her different expressions down.
HAHAHA! If you've never seen a shocked face from her, this is it. I have to thank someone greatly for being able to conjure this expression out from her.Remember to buy tickets to Stefanie Sun's World Tour 'The Answer Is... Stefanie Sun' concert if you haven't! Her Singapore stop is on 11th July 2009. Be there or be square! I promise you a visual feast.
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: ahzi, Photography


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers