You have to be there like 3 hours before (in this case, we were there 3 hours before), and well, thanks to some er..... lobang-ing, we managed to get into the queue. The stars in attendance were Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh, Sonija Kwok and Michael Tse. YA! It's like, why am I there right? I didn't even know that they were coming to Singapore.
However, my friend wanted to see Madam Ma in action, so we went down. And one thing good that came out from the event was that I finally got to learn how to sing the Cantonese version of Happy Birthday. Yeah, slow I know, but at least I've learnt it =D
Pictures:



More pictures at Facebook.BTW, can I not attend another event at night in IMM? I CAN'T STAND IT!
Anyway, cut the story short. I managed to take pictures with three of them namely, Moses, Charmaine and Sonija. I think Michael went off a day later, so I didn't see him. Sonija is really pretty in real life, and Moses is super friendly! Oh oh, and Madam Ma touched both my friend's hand and mine! LOL!
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Photography, star sightings


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers