Attended Jam's 《王妃》 autograph session with Bee and Candice at Lot One. BTW, Lot One has changed alot leh! I mean, it looks cooler now. My only grouse is that there's still no KBox and KPool. Back to topic; so anyway Jam was late for 1 hour! We started waiting around 10am, and we had to wait until 4plus until he came out. Gosh, 蕭太太 and I totally forgot the feeling of queuing up and we had totally nothing to do.
Cut the story to the chase: Jam sang 《王妃》 and my used-to-be-favourite song of the album 《會痛的石頭》. Why do I say it's my used-to-be-favourite song? Because it's been replaced by 《阿飛的小蝴蝶》 haha! After those two songs, he started signing the albums already, and I must say his handshake is really firm! I was pleasantly surprised. Haha.
Okay, no more words, pictures below! For more pictures, please go to my Facebook.





Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Photography, star sightings


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers