Okay plenty of photos to clear, will start with those from last month.
Attended the Calvin Klein opening at Ion Orchard where two of my favourite guys were appearing!




Handsome aren't they, my 2 top guys. =DIt was made better by the fact that I got to take a picture with him as well, and chatted to him a little too!
Next was the Aunty Lucy movie premiere at K-Union! I'm really happy for Chongqing because I daresay he toiled for a long while before having this big break. And oh my, he really fits into Aunty Lucy very well! Too bad he didn't dress up as Aunty Lucy, or else I'd have taken more pictures.
I mean, Aunty Lucy has to be THAT famous for S.H.E. to imitate Aunty Lucy's famous 'embarassing' action during SHA2009 right? Hahaha!
Lastly, the 'Jam'-packed weekend, pardon the pun.
Jam, who happens to be Bee's hubby, arrived in Singapore for his autograph session and to attend SHA2009. And we went to the airport to see him!


To see more of these photos, please visit my Facebook!
Will be posting on Jam's autosession soon!
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Photography, star sightings







D.I.E
The Dream Catchers