Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

zzzzzzzzz!a few more hours before school starts. and im getting pre-school jitters again!and while the other tertiary school are still having holidays, SP has to start tml!

starting in a new class. while i don't really care about it that much, i really hope i can just get by this semester without any hiccups you know. let me get a reasonable grade so that i can pull my overall grades up. im not asking much! so pls pls, let me be determined!

one ting's good though. i do not need to go back to school as a snake, but as a normal person!because my sunburns have recovered!thanks to dad who asked me to put skin repair, i started peeling like a snake for the past few days and my dustbin's filled with dead skin man. wooohoooo! i can't wait for the next swimming session, but SUN BLOCK LOTION PLS!

and i was sick a few days ago, but amazingly after i went to joyce's part today i felt better. haha. now i feel very fit to go to school. so far everything's looking up well and im quite looking forward to my new school semester. *because it's my last semester*

went to meiji factory with xian on friday and omg!there were so many chocs, sweets, biscuits up for sale. and it's like they're so much cheaper than those that i buy from supermarkets. at least 2 bucks cheaper! no where can i find such a deal. and singaporeans being singaporeans, of course there were alot of people there and everyone was grabbing for the best deal ever. haha but of cus being pros, me and xian managed to get alot. buying about 50bucks worth of stuff. =D

there's still many tings i have not done this holidays!i badly need to go watch a movie. because i wanna watch hairspray and ratatouille and balls of fury and the invasion and chuck and larry! argh!i better watch it soon, because it's going to finish and i won't have time anymore to watch for this sem!

i have chionged finish 'to grow with love' and i must say, amidst all the reviews that said it was a bad drama, i tink it was quite okay! i mean, it isn't the best of storylines but the actors and actresses were aptly cast! and myolie is so cute when she's fat hahahaha! but actually the couple that i liked wasn't myolie and andy together. but it was selena and jack together. i only liked myolie and andy together when he lost his memory. because that was the most innocent love there ever was.

the fact that i can chiong through this drama means that it's watchable. i would definitely recommend it to everyone leh. because it is different from the other dramas. while some dramas i will drag for some time because i find the drama boring. zzz

anyways watching 'ten brothers' after this! i've watched a few episodes already. and it's quite interesting! :) wish me luck!

and wish me luck for school too!

oh, my wei yi posted. but i didn't reply this time. duno what to reply. lol

DEAR EVERYBODY

I AM IN XINJIANG. I FEEL THE INADEQUACY OF MY TYPING IN MANDARIN MEANS THAT I SHOULD TYPE IN CAPS. IT'S LIKE WHEN IN A LOSING ARGUMENT, YOU FIND YOURSELF TALKING LOUDER AND LOUDER.

Today my friend chided me for being an erratic lousy Singaporean, always flitting in and out of my home country. BUT I argued that I was expending my talent overseas. Likewise, I could be blamed for not learning Mandarin as well as I should, but eventually, I would put the responsibility on my education, my friends and the environment which I grew up in. So I apologize, for not apologizing.

hmm, not relevant.

I've been trying to finish The Rule of Four (a fiction book). It isn't the greatest literary work but my short attention span does horrify me. Perhaps, as some might suggest, I am still a child. But I'm 29 YEARS OLD. Trust me, the thought process does alter over time. Hanging on to the tails of youth isn't on my mind at all.

What I might be trying to say, is that, this is the point of my life whereby I love. I might make mistakes here and there, and there might be things I would never ever get down to doing, and some things are worth the extra mile, and some are best left alone. At 29, I have learnt this. And....It took me quite a bit to learn this.

The hard part, is deciding, which is which.

And then suddenly you realise, it's not that hard.

heheheheh

I hope I have confused everyone of you.

Very Happy
yz

oh well. i love her to bits.

men should not accept our destiny,we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: , ,