Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Friday, December 21, 2007

*EDITED - ADDED ANOTHER NEW SHOW BELOW AND YANZI'S NEW MESSAGE!

I don't really want to overwrite my previous post so quickly, but I still have to do it in the end! So here goes! *sobs*

MESSAGE FROM YANZI
hello all,

mad christmas rush mad christmas rush....

Here's wishing all a SUPER JOYOUS CHRISTMAS!!!!

I have already received....let's see,

5 packets of yummy nasi lemak,
4 bottles of bird's nest,
countless chocolates,
a box of home baked cookies,
more amazing famous amos-ish home baked cookies,
a thermal flask of rice dumplings,
a home made CD,
christmas kinick knacks,
and oodles of well wishes.

THANK YOU ALL! Have a good one this year and see you soon !

Love
yz

MY REPLY
hello hello yanzi!

how were the cookies that we baked for you? haha i'll bet it tasted nice, because we also tried it xD really glad to see you that day at s-pop. and wanna wish u a happy merry christmas and hope that you have fun during this festive period!

as usual, stay happy and take care of yourself!

Audrey
Yanziunlimited
____________________________________________________________________

Survivor's Law 2

Cast: Kenneth Ma, Sammul Chan, Ella Koon, Selena Li, Rebecca Chan, Li Chi Hung , Chan Kwok Pong, Queenie Chu..
Episodes: 20
Synopsis

“Equal Justice Under Law”
It isn’t Slanted by Prejudice or Bias of Any Kind.

Righteous young man SUN MAN KWAN (Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming) comes from the grassroots. To put the doctrine “All men are equal before the law” to the test, he study law at university. After a few years of hard work he has finally become a lawyer. Although his boss appreciates his unconventional way of doing things, his colleagues always try hard to avoid him. His personal assistant, CHEUK WAI MING (Sammul Chan Kin Fung), is an exception. MING admires KWAN’s out-of-the-box style and always lends him a hand on the quiet. As time goes by, two men become good friends.

KWAN defies the rich and the influential. In light of this, he looks down upon SUEN LEI LEI (Ella Koon), who is also a lawyer, for what she does and how she behaves. Their frequent co-operations very often are full of hilarious episodes. In LEI’s eyes, KWAN is no different than a rascal who leads a lousy life and who always dallies with women. Later on, LEI is attacked and almost gets killed because of a lawsuit. Fortunately, KWAN comes to her rescue. Not until then does she realize she loves him indeed. But fate has it that she and MING have become lovers for the sake of her father’s business. Meanwhile, just when their relationship is at a standstill, MING learns that his ex-girlfriend, CHENG CHOI YUK (Selena Li Sze Wan), is pregnant with his child.

Synopsis Credits to: Astro on Demand

Argh, I haven't watched Survivor's Law 1 yet, but I think it's going to be quite a nice show, light paced but quite serious at the same time. Besides, I love law shows, so I guess I'm going to give this a go when it comes out xD
____________________________________________________________________

WAR OF IN LAWS 2


Casts: Liza Wang, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu, Joyce Tang, Benz Hui, Derek Kwok, Vivian Yeo, Nancy Wu, Stephen Wong
Episodes: 20
Synopsis

Magazine editor-in-chief KWO PIK (Liza Wang Ming Chun) will never save face for her superiors, nor will she come to the defense of her subordinates. She shows no mercy to her enemies and does everything she can to keep her son KWO TAK (Bosco Wong Chung Chak) under her thumb. She is an iron lady who can’t afford to lose anything. As she is still full of confidence that she can determine her son’s future life, a plain, geeky-looking girl named CHOW LAI-MAN (Myolie Wu Hang Yee) has already managed to become the wife of TAK. Later MAN resigns from the police force and chooses to work as a magazine journalist, thus leading to even more conflicts between her and PIK.

Not long after, PIK is dragged into a scandal and gets framed by her assistant KO PO-PO (Joyce Tang Lai Ming), which causes her to lose her place all of a sudden. Facing a dramatic career slump and her deteriorating relationship with her son and daughter-in-law, PIK moves to the outlying islands on her own. There she meets a new man in her life, the knowledgeable and talented BUT PING-FAN (Benz Hui Shiu Hung) who was once a convict. From FAN, PIK has learnt how to reflect on herself and let go of the past. As everything seems to be going fine, MAN discovers that there is a conspiracy going on and that the magazine she is working for is in danger of falling apart.
Synopsis Credits to: Astro on Demand

Yet another sequel!!! I can't wait for this show to be out seriously! Because the previous War of In Laws was tooo good! Okay, actually I haven't watched it. But I heard it's good! BESIDES, THERE'S MYOLIE! So I'm definitely going to watch this when it comes out! ____________________________________________________________________

Hmmm, went to Mediacorp again (that's my third time in 2 weeks!) for S-Pop Hurray! Because my wei yi was there performing. But I'm not going to go into details, because I just didn't feel high for the entire event. Actually I'm feeling quite guilty that I wasn't high at all. Zzzz.

For more details on S-Pop Hurray, please visit Bee's blog on the left side of my blog! Thanks :)

men should not accept our destiny,we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,