1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I went to Mediacorp to chase people when I thought I never would have done in my life. But can't help, Metamorphosis is soooooooo hot~. And I went to Japan =D
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope, I never keep my new year resolutions and I don't intend to keep them. But I will still continue making them for the fun of it =D
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
YES! My cousin, Ming Kean. LAST DAY OF THE YEAR! WHEEEEEE!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes. And I don't intend to divulge who. It's a close relative of mine, that's all I can say.
5. What countries did you visit?
Malaysia, Japan!!!!!! My ultimate fave this year!
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
I definitely would like to expose myself to more music, and really know what I want to do. Also, to get my interests up and running xD
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
16 December definitely. Because I took my very first picture with Yvonne, and she knew my name without me telling her! =D
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Playing in SWS Perc Opz Element and organising a gathering, a very special gathering to me :) And yes, being an SL in SP Band.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Hmmmm, not being able to do well for school. Yeah, that'll be my biggest failure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Oh yes, HELL YES! Fell sick like a record number of times in 2007, because of stress. KNS~ and I thought I was healthy. Fever, cough, flu, food poisoning, diarrhoea, the works man!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Ni Guang album, Truth Be Told VCD and PLENTY OF BAGS!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Myself? LOL
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Worried?
Depressed. No ah~ I'm not so emotional. Appalled, of course there is. Worried, of course there is! What is life without these emotions? LOL
14. Where did most of your money go?
SHA 2007, Ni Guang albumSSSS, and presents for people. Not forgetting, a super nice lily bouquet =D
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Metamorphosis. And more Metamorphosis! And YANZI AND YVONNE!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
我怀念的~~~, the ultimate FAVE!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier, in non academic aspects.
ii. thinner or fatter? Same LOL
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer, of course la! Never see what I bought above mehhhh?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Drumming. I can never get enough of drumming.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Watching TV LOL. Take up a lot of time, but I can't help it!
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Talking to Bee online. LOL. We're two poor souls.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
23. How many one-night stands?
CRAZY AR?!
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
METAMORPHOSIS! Do you even need to blink an eye to answer that? WEN WANROU~~~
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope. Still hating the same old people =D
26. What was the best book you read?
Ericia James books. I've found enlightenment in them! And of course, the Harry Potter books.
27. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
Playing percussion like I've never played before.
28. What did you want and get?
PSP lor. But it's my brother's. #$%^&*
29. What did you want and not get?
A drumset and keyboard!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
THE SIMPSONS!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrate lor~ what else? And I was 19.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Definitely Metamorphosis and the recent events which brought me and Bee to Mediacorp =D
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
UGLY!
34. What kept you sane?
Music and percussion
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Haha, OF COURSE YANZI LA! My WEIYI!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Definitely the Myanmar and Thailand politics.
37. Who did you miss?
No one?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Hmm. 那是泪光 那力量 我不想再去抵挡 面对希望逆着光 感觉爱存在的地方 一直就在我身旁
men should not accept our destiny,we should choose it.never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: random


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers