Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wah, 3 more exams to go! YES! AFSYS paper was quite all right, thought I could handle most of the questions inside there. Of course there'll be the exceptional 1 or 2 questions that stumbled me, but I think I'll do okay overall.

OMG I just saw Bee's new blog! HOR, SHE CHANGE IDOL ALREADY! Her blog is utterly cluttered with Rui En's pictures man! Okay, my blog skin isn't exactly a role model either, considering I have absolutely no Yanzi pictures in it, BUT I blogged about Yanzi recently. AND BEE DIDN'T!

Anyways there was some event at Expo Hall today and Mr Tay was one of the guest stars! Damn! I wanted to wake up early to go and see, but I was too tired dreaming about him. Guess what I dreamt about. I dreamt that there was a games segment, and one of the games being played was Truth or Dare. And I got selected up stage to play the game and I chose Truth.

Guess what I said?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'I am married to Mr Tay Ping Hui' and then Mr Tay came over to kiss me LOL!!!!!!!!! Such a nice dream right? I haven't had such a nice dream for ages leh! Come come, I want more dreams like this! =X

Saw Nat Ho's CNY song music video while waiting for 'A New Life' to start and I have to admit, he was so cute in the MV! Elvin was looking quite silly, trying to dance but he can't dance la. Nat was so much more natural than him. And there were some solo shots of Nat that was toooooo cute! Bee must be jealous that I have seen the MV and she hasn't. MUAHAHAH!

On top of that, I saw Nat's CNY greeting AGAIN on TV. Wah I must be damn lucky to see Nat twice in the span of 15 minutes you know.

Back to studying, and dear Gods in heaven, please let me dream some nice dream again. Preferably something with Yanzi or Yvonne inside tonight! I will roast a pig for you! WAHAHA!

men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,