29th January 2007
10.22pm
YVONNE CALLED ME! Lol, it was quite funny actually. When my phone rang, and I saw a 'Withheld' word there, I absolutely did not think that it would be Yvonne at all. I mean, where got Best Actress will call for no reason one?
"Hi, Audrey!" was what I got.
I recognised the voice, but at that moment of time, I was tooooooo high to actually figure out who it was. My heart started beating DAMN fast. And for the first time in my life, I actually stammered in my speech.
"Urm, ahhhhh, errr......... Yvonne ah?" was what I stammered out.
Lol, that Yvonne also very funny, she didn't want to say out her name when I was haw-har-ing! Then in the end, I felt so stupid HAHA! Anyways, she told me that she's going to appear on both Ch8's and ChU's CNY shows, and that ChU's show is pre-recorded. So she got tickets for us! I think great minds think alike, because I was just about to email her whether she was able to get us tickets, and she called me!
She told me the details of the show but you know, my mind was soooooo freaking blank at that moment of time, and right after she finished saying everything, I 'HUH?' and Yvonne had to repeat everything over again. LOL. Up till now, I still can't believe that she called me at all! I mean, wah lao eh! HAHA! I don't know if any one of you guys will actually feel what I'm feeling.
She told me that she just left Mediacorp and was recording a song. And I actually incredously said 'HUH?! Record song ar?' and I sounded quite skeptical actually LOL. Yvonne also said that the seats were free seating, and that we have to queue up early if we want to get good seats. I then proceeded to tell her about my not being able to attend the Ch8 one because I was going to Malaysia.
I can't exactly remember everything that she said to me. But anyways! If anyone of you happens to read my blog, and you want to go for the show, which is this Friday at 7.30pm. Please either tag on my tagboard or sms me!
men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Yvonne


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers