There was the happy Valentine's Day gift by my weiyi, and also the FC's annual CNY steamboat dinner, which in my opinion ranks as one of the best gatherings there could ever be. More about that later though =D
It's amazing how communication can actually bring a few people closer to each other. Sure, there'll always be the initial barrier of figuring out how to approach a person, of how to maintain the communication between people. But what the heck! With the advanced technology we have nowadays, communication doesn't even have to be done face to face.
I'm really amazed at how we all grow up together with time after facing an adversity together. Even if someone who has experienced something tells us not to perform a certain task, the human nature depicts that we have to try to experience it, or else we'll never learn a lesson. How true, but please don't cross the road for experience just because you want to. Or else I might receive a call one day that I have to be at the morgue. 大吉大利!!!
Oh well, bottom line. We all grow together! First random thought of the year. And please don't be hysterical that you couldn't understand the 2 paragraphs before this. Because it's definitely not for low IQ people. =D Plus, I haven't typed like this for ages, and I kinda missed it LOL LOL!
On to happier stuffs (Oh, that was unhappy?!), went to the Yanziunlimited FC's annual CNY steamboat dinner! And yes, we went to JM's place again. But with a change in scenery, cus she shifted! IMO, her house's really nice. It has that modern feeling around it, but with the touch of tradition because of the decorations. Really really nice. And I have to add the fact that JM's family really gave me the warm feeling of what it's like to be in a family.
A feeling I haven't had for ages. LOL. So I really have to thank JM for it =D
Oh! Another random fact. As Adeline and I were talking on the train on the way to Tampines, we just found out that 4/5 of the Lamer5 actually have chinese names that rhyme with each other. And I just so happen to be the odd one out. Haha. OMG! My name is sooooooo different from the rest of the Lamer5!
Reached there at JM's house around 8 o clock. And I think I treat my 'idol' really badly. LOL. The other 2 fans of that 2 idols were treating their idols so nicely by buying things, but I just kept giving my 'idol' lemons. HAHA! Started the steamboat and I was situated at the tom yam side! YUMMY! Everyone who was supposed to be there reached by 9pm, but almost 3/4 of them were done by the time everyone came. Haha, there was only left with Queen, JM and I from the initial batch xD
Thanks to Ade who was our prawn peeler before Eve came though. =D It must have been tough. MUAHAHA!
Lao-ed the yusheng after dinner, and it was definitely the most civilised yusheng lao-ing I ever had in my life. Haha! Even so, one chopstick dropped and some yusheng even landed up on the floor. LOL. But there weren't yusheng in anyone's hair, and there was no yusheng on my hands too. Heck, I didn't even need to wash my hands! LOL. Even the Fortune God behind was smiling all the way =D
Played Blackjack after that. And I took a super bold step in being a banker. LOL. Luckily, I didn't lose much, neither did I lose much. Actually it's quite fun being the banker! JM's mum then came in to be the banker, and I ended up being one of the biggest winners of the night =D Luckily, damage control, we could only bet a maximum of 50 cents. Or else we'll all be begging for money on the streets!
Slept over there, and it was freaking cold! All of us couldn't really sleep at all! I ended staying awake from 4am to 7am because it was too cold. And I had 2 hours of sleep before I woke up to go back to SP. Thanks to Queen who gave me a lift, or else I would have to sleep even lesser =D
It was definitely a great outing. Got to know one another even better, and I believe with time, we'll all become closer to each other in due course. Pictures will be up later! Or I might not even post them! Haha, because other blogs have the pictures.
CJ7 and Sweeney Todd in the next post!
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: random


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers