Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Whee! I spent my Valentine's Day with the best person you could ever think of! Duh, no, I haven't gotten a boyfriend to spend it with yet, but I spent Valentine's Day with 2 important people in my life! Let's get down to business.

Never thought that I could wake up at the ungodly hour of 6.30am. I think that no one could ever motivate me to wake up this early! None other than Yanzi of course. Received news that she was going to fly off to Australia and that her flight was at 9.40am. Wah, this meant that I had to reach the airport at 8am you know? I literally PULLED myself out of bed leh.

Reached the airport and saw some of them there. Thanks to Adeline who told me about JiaZHU's encounter with Yanzi at LUNAR the night before, I teased my 'idol' like no one's business. Haha. We actually didn't wait long before Yanzi came. And of course, we had to wait our turn as some people were talking to her first.

Truth be told, she was really unglam! OMG, when she arrived, all of us practically stared at her with open mouths leh. She was dressed in this jacket that was too long for her, shorts and a shirt. And Yanzi wore a pair of Adidas shoes. LOL, so lok cock! And she was wearing shades that were very aunty-ish man. If we didn't know her, we might have thought that Yanzi was Sun-ma (Yanzi's mum)

That's not the worst though. While talking to the others, Yanzi suddenly had a sinus and she suddenly covered her nose. LOL. I was already laughing like mad already (of course, I stood further away). Then she went to the side to put her bag down and took out a piece of tissue to blow her nose into. Here comes the disgusting part: SHE THREW THE TISSUE BACK INTO HER BAG! LOL LOL! Wah, I never thought Yanzi would act this way man! But this makes me love her even more xD

Of course I shall skip the unhappy parts =D

I can't remember who, but some people asked about Yanzi's hairstyle. Which reminds me, those reading still don't know what Yanzi's hairstyle was yesterday yet. Okay, anyway, her hairstyle was a maggi-mee hairstyle la! And Yanzi kept insisting that it was inspired by Bobo (Zoe Tay's character in Pretty Woman - A super old drama) ! Aiyo, there's so many nice hairstyles from Ch 8 dramas that Yanzi can choose from leh, like Xxx Xx in that gun show, Xxxxxx in that gun show too, Myolie's current hairstyle, Ivy's hairstyles in shows, anything would be better than BOBO! =x

Yanzi came over to us, and she sorta stared at me, Bee, Bear and Candice. I think she thought we were new fans and so she asked: (following dialogue taken from Bee's blog)

Yanzi: Wow…new friends ah?
Them: No lah…so long already. How long have you 出道?
Yanzi: 7.
Them: *in a fierce tone* 8 LAH!
Yanzi: -.-” Don’t scare away your new friends lah…

We're not new fans, but yes this is the first time we met you at the airport. Haha! I have been to almost every of your events since 2006 lor! xD

Photo time! Actually we didn't want to take photos with Yanzi one, cus she was looking really bad LOL. So when she asked us whether we wanted to take photos, Queen, JiaZHU and Eve said NO! I was like LOL-ing behind them. Haha, but thanks to Queen, who asked Yanzi again if the 'new ones' could take photo with her, Yanzi obliged! WHEEEEEEE!

Last time I didn't dare to dream that I would get a solo picture with Yanzi. I also didn't dare to dream that I would get to take a solo picture with Yanzi the night before going to the airport. In other words, I didn't dare to dream that I WOULD GET THE PICTURE WITH YANZI!

It was funny though. Yanzi kept adjusting her hair, and it didn't get any better leh. In fact it got worst! LOL. Her fringe just wouldn't stay still! Anyways I took the picture with her, and I don't know if you can see it, but I'm freaking happy in the picture! (Though I had to stand slightly behind her to take the picture =x)


Me and Yanzi!! She's the only one that can command me to centralise the picture! LOL.

After that, Yanzi had to go into the Immigration area already. And there was this funny incident, JiaZHU asked Yanzi to bring back nougats from Australia. And Yanzi said 'Is it nougat? I thought it was pronounced as nou-gaar' LOL. Where did she get all the funny pronunciations from? I hope it's not from Mr Hu!

We were laughing at her another time when Yanzi lifted her sunglasses so that she could pass the Immigration. LOL. I understand the officer's plight, she might have thought Stefanie Sun become Sun-Ma. LOL. Anyways, Yanzi was in a rush because she wanted to eat breakfast =.=!!!

Went off the eat breakfast with the rest of them. I think we sat there and talked for like 1 1/2 hours? LOL, we kept saying that Yanzi's dirty tissue was like wantons and that she'll set up a food chain selling her wantons. And she permed her hair using house appliances like steamer, chopsticks and ngoh hiong. LOL. It was damn funny la!

After we dispersed, went with Eve to Suntec to develop her photos, as I also didn't feel like going back home to wait for my eye checkup.

It's been 7 years since I last saw Dr Goh. And yes, we're still like 2 dragons together! HAHA! I just realised that I've missed Dr Goh so much. We were joking like mad during my eye checkup, which included a very accurate foresight of how Chen Weilian feels, and how your eye feels when pepper gets into your eye, and how you can see your entire eye nerves with just a flash of blinding light. T_T

But the report was good. So, no worries! LOL.

Went to dinner with family! WHEEEE! We went to King Copthorne hotel to eat the Penang buffet there! It was rather good man! But I think my appetite's reducing, because last time I used to be able to eat alot at buffets, now after I've tried everything on the menu, I will get super full. Don't call me out for buffets again! LOL, although if anyone wants to treat me, I don't mind! LOL!

What a wonder V-Day spent with Yanzi, Dr Goh and my family! This has to be the best Valentine's Day ever!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,