Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Monday, March 03, 2008

86 words

Speed test

Hmmm is that fast? Haha.

Anyways, a random fact: Bee does not have any 缘分 with Nat Ho at all man. I have been seeing Nat these few days everywhere. In newspaper articles, in a magazine article where I saw his delicious abs and on TV during the Chinese New Year period.

Seems like Bee isn't meant to be with him. LOL.

Anywas I haven't yet accounted for the decision to make this blog private. There are many factors actually, and one such factor was that I don't want to have people whom I don't know well reading my blog. I've seen in this world how materialistic people can be and it's actually disheartening to see it.

Don't we do something for the love and the happiness we derive from it? Why are we spun into the world where phrases like 'No money, no talk', 'Time is money' get integrated into our everyday life? And this brings about shows where people make fun of the real world as seen below:

This happens to be a very funny video and if you have an ounce of brain mass inside your head, you should be able to get what the video is driving at.

SILENCE!!! I KILL YOU!!!!



Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: