I'm blogging in Woodlands right now.
"WHEEE HEEE, WAVING BACK TO YOU, BEE!!!"
Anyways, first things first. I went for theory practice and theory evaluation on Monday! I must say that I was damn kiasu, because I chiong-ed all the four booklets during the practice and even had time to redo two cus I wanted to pass the booklets. It actually paid off, because I actually finished my evaluation in 10 minutes and passed with a score of 97%. WAHAHA!
Kiasu-ism pays off =D. Now Ade does not need to fork out the extra $6 to reschedule my basic theory test.
Met the YYFC committee at Bukit Gombak right after the evaluation and off we were to my house. I must say that we were quite lucky because we went to put the stoves in my house before venturing out to Sheng Shiong to buy the food. Or else we'll have had a damn difficult time lugging all the things back.
Won't talk too much about it, but it's actually amazing how much food we can buy at Sheng Shiong and the whole cost was still under budget man! =x Kiasu aunties I know. And it wasn't as if we bought all canned foods; there was prawn (!), sotong (!!), abalone (!!!), fish, chicken and pork as main courses man. I thought just the abalone alone would have cost a bomb, but it only cost $7.50 FOR A BIG PACKET!
WAY HAY HAY!!!
The whole cost was below 90bucks in total man. I must say, if I want to buy things next time, I'll buy it from Sheng Shiong. *Taps heart* =D Anyway, the bottom line was, preparing the steamboat was a big hassle man, but it was fun! And it took a damn long time. We actually spent about close to 2 hours preparing the whole thing. But because there was so much food, spending 5 minutes would have done justice to it right? LOL.
Finishing the food was also a chore man! THERE WAS SIMPLY TOO MUCH FOOD! In the end, my fridge had about 2 weeks supply of food man =D I like it!
Took pictures after that, and it was unfortunate Yvonne was 'there'. HAHA! We just simply posed beside her and took photos. Will post up some photos below. And let the pictures speak the thousand words for me!



Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: random


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers