Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Monday, April 14, 2008

A family dinner. But this family dinner was expensive! We actually went to Paris International Seafood Buffet for dinner. And the amount of seafood there was, OMG justified the price. But I have a nagging suspicion that I can't really appreciate the seafood, because I only ate one raw oyster. And that's enough for a aphrodisiac man!

The meats were good though. I tried every single food there was. And there was a super kiasu moment of mine. I saw everyone taking black pepper crabs and I was like abit 不服气 that I couldn't get the crabs at all. So I waited there for 5 minutes, and true enough when the crab came, everyone just rushed to it. There wasn't even anything special about the crabs, it was too small for my liking, and not enough 口感. Yucks. Oh well, it proves I have a really Singaporean side to me. xD

Throughout the whole meal, I was like calculating how much I ate already, so as to justify the price. I proudly say that I think we justified the amount we ate in the end. Because we were one of the first families to reach there, but we were one of the latest to go. Tables which came in later than us, even left earlier than us! Haha!

I wanna thank all those who wished me Happy Birthday!

From School (BBSS, SP): Cindy (for chatting with me even though you had a huge sore throat), Sheryl, Lily, Lixin, Sophie, Evangeline, Yixin, Kelly, Nick, Joycelyn, June

From Yanziunlimited: Bee, Bear, Ade, Eve, Queen, JM, ZY, Joselyn, Candice, Shien, Sean, Jenny

From Yverlasting Yvonne, Jaslyn, Cyan, Xin, Kite, Jiamin, Eunice, Kaevan, Yvonne =x

From family: Mum, Dad, WS, Allen, Huixian, Ah Yee.

Individuals like Minni, Fanny and Bell too!

Thanks all loads you guys. It was really a great birthday. And if I left out anyone, please pardon me. I might have forgotten :)

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: