Oops, forgot to add this in. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEILING!
Okay, I haven't blogged here for like more than a week. Besides there isn't much to blog. There was Allen's concert, which I'm going to put up a few photos in the entry.
Okay, I haven't blogged here for like more than a week. Besides there isn't much to blog. There was Allen's concert, which I'm going to put up a few photos in the entry.
I mean, she can sing great and definitely umpteens better than some certain animal. At least she doesn't snort or grunt, or wade in the water. Best of all, she doesn't stink! So yeah, probably will be watching this year's NDP for Joi. GO GO JOI!
Oops, by the way. I passed my advanced theory evaluation. But it was freaking close shave. I couldn't complete the practice papers (there were a freaking 11 booklets to complete!) and I freaked out a little during the evaluation. Heng ar, in the end, I just passed. (Meaning out of 50 questions, I answered 5 wrongly)
Luckily, I booked two practice sessions on the day of the actual theory test date. Driving's gonna start in a week's time. AND I CAN'T WAIT!
Oops, by the way. I passed my advanced theory evaluation. But it was freaking close shave. I couldn't complete the practice papers (there were a freaking 11 booklets to complete!) and I freaked out a little during the evaluation. Heng ar, in the end, I just passed. (Meaning out of 50 questions, I answered 5 wrongly)
Luckily, I booked two practice sessions on the day of the actual theory test date. Driving's gonna start in a week's time. AND I CAN'T WAIT!
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers