Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

HAPPY LABOUR DAYS GUYS!!!

Anyways, had a super super exciting and lucky day yesterday!

Finally, one day being justifiably reserved for slacking! The government should have more of these slacking days on the calender in my opinion =D.

The crowd at Jurong Point was crazy. Usually on working days, there'll already be alot of people around. Today it was simply crazy. I mean, there wasn't so much traffic where everyone couldn't even walk a step, but rather, all the restaurants were like bursting with customers, and almost every restaurant had a waiting line. *faints*

Crystal Jade's food was great though. I always wonder how they actually manage all their QC with soooooooo many branches. It's like I never get disappointed when I dine there you know? My favourite watercress with pork rib soup, long beans with minced meat xD I LOVE CRYSTAL JADE!

=x

A side note though: Yay to AB! Because she finally managed to persuade her daddy to get her a camera! And we're going for the Canon class next friday! Yay, thanks to AB's dad!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: