Think it's easy? Think again man!
When we first stepped into the home, there was already a HUGE ka-zua (cockroach) right across the corridor that we were supposed to cross. And that stupid insect was those flying ones with the super ultra long feelers la! All 5 of us just stopped there and didn't know what to do =x. In the end, we just ran right over the damned insect and rushed right into the dining hall.
Anyway, their efficiency was just about as quick as thick vicous mud would slide down a hill. I think we waited for like 40 minutes before the briefing started.
Our bunch and a few other people were assigned to paint this big room. But firstly, we had to clear the room of its furniture and the floor wasn't exactly clean la! It felt sticky and dusty and oily in some places and it took all I could to prevent myself from belching. We also had to move the cupboards that were aligned against the wall, and OMFG, a few lizards and cockroaches ran out from the nooks of the walls la!
Imagine our reactions, when the entire group was almost made up of girls -.-!
So anyway, after we shifted everything away and laid all the newspaper and protective coverings, we finally set down to whitewash the walls! It does seem easy at first you know, but after a while, the hands start to tire and ache and this is where 'youthfulness' comes in, I guess.
Poor Dajie, due to her height and her ability to squat like a samsui woman/ah sum for ages, she had to whitewash the bottom part of the wall. Wah seriously admire her ability to squat for so long. 5 minutes into squating and my legs will start to cramp la!
After whitewashing the walls, we sat down for lunch. There was chicken, soon kueh (huh?!), and tofu for lunch and it wasn't that bad. I bloody ate 4 soon kuehs la! Think I'll never touch them for some time again. Because Dajie was the one who 'kneaded' the soon kueh skins! Refer somewhere in the internet world for more details =D
Set about whitewashing the walls for a second time, and after that, we began painting the walls! Yay, although I don't like purple ar, but I found that the purple we used was quite nice leh! And I also found out that Bee is AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!OMG, I never imagined that someone who flies around is afraid of heights. Wahaha, she was like so reluctant to go up the ladder, which in my opinion, was really high and after a while, you start to lose your balance a little. But I think overall, it was a good job done.



Bee and I then left early to meet JM at Eunos. And seriously, I still can't forget the taste of green tea with whisky!Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: random


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers