I don't compare DOP to War and Beauty, because I haven't watched War and Beauty yet. MUAHAHAHA!
Even if I've said that Kenny's character was one-dimensional, I quite liked his performance. He's abit dumb and stubborn in the show though. And he shows off his body far too often! But at least he has the body la, not like Moses who doesn't have the body. (Gosh, I keep comparing Moses to other people LOL!) However, I found the afterpart when Maggie died (SPOILER!!!) very lame. In the first place, I didn't exactly know why she died leh. But how Kenny was 'killed' off in the series was lame. He said he just wanted to run and run and never look back.
IMO, that's a very lame way of removing a character from the series.
Not much comments on Charmaine and Moses, because I'm not really fans of them, especially Charmaine. She's acting another stereotyped character again, and sometimes ar, her stupidness just irks me. And Moses, keeps thinking of revenge. Even right up to episode 31, he was still thinking of revenge. I supposed Moses and Charmaine got together again, they didn't exactly say it out clearly, but I guess so, cus Charmaine threw Moses' ashes (his name was on the bag) into the air.
My fave characters were Bowie, Ada and Gigi! Maggie is quite worth mentioning too! Seeing Maggie turn from good to bad was very rewarding actually. Can see her depth in acting. Hehe. But I really don't understand the rationale behind her dying.
Oh oh, anyways I was saying about my 3 fave characters. I totally loved the chemistry between Bowie and Gigi! It was sweet when Gigi found out he's deaf and she was his ears, and finally in the last episode, his eyes (OOPS, ANOTHER SPOILER!!!). And also her love was reciprocated, because Bowie admitted to missing her! MUAHAHAA!
I liked Ada alone as a person, didn't want her to be with Bowie at all. But the one memorable scene she gave was when she told Kenny off for something with sooooooo much authority and power that I was really awed man! And the part when she saw her son die, no wonder she's such a good actress! I'm super waiting for The Gem of Life to come out, because most of the cast that are in this show will be there! And I want to see Bowie and Gigi again!
Bogi!!!
Rating: 3.6/5 stars
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Dramas


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers