Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Woots, it was a very fulfilling week!

First, there was the Omega Olympics event held at Paragon on Friday. Quite a number of artistes went of course. Pictures will be up soon! Anyway, the boss of Omega was quite hot man! And his girlfriend was freaking tall as well. Both angmohs =D

Borrowed Bee's lens for this event and I must say, I'm actually feeling really tempted to get one of those lens as well. Because I go for soooooo many events, and having to keep borrowing people's lens isn't exactly a very nice thing to do right? So that's it, I'm gonna get the lens le. AH BEE! WHERE TO BUY!

Then on Saturday and Sunday, there was the all awaited anticipated TVB Stars Tour! But this year's line up isn't very nice. There was Lai Lokyi, Fala Chen, Joe Ma (CHUNG CHUNG!!!), Susanna Kwan and Ha Yu. Out of these 5, 4 of them are in the over-rated Heart of Greed. [I can sense the hoards of people coming to shoot me after reading the sentence before.]

But anyway, we waited for like 4 hours and they came for like 1.5 hours only? LOL! Sometimes I wonder if it's actually worth it, but hey, we get to experience life one time only. Might as well make it as best as we can.

So, the artistes all sang songs. Joe Ma sang first, and he chose to sing one of my favourite Cantonese songs of all time!!! The theme from Truimph in the Skies! Wah, okay la, his singing wasn't that great, especially if you compare him to Eason Chan, who was the original singer. But together with his hotness (and not to mentioned, the half buttoned shirt), he made the entired performance enjoyable! =x

After that, Ha Yu came to sing. All of us were screaming 'Bao Bao!', because his name in HOG was that and he was absolutely unforgettable in the show with his laughter and stuff xD. But hor, he sang some old Cantonese song that I don't know man. I only know it sounded very very 70s and he was dancing along to the music. Very enigmatic xD

Games time! If I knew earlier that we can choose to be with the stars that we want hor, I would have volunteered myself. Because no one wanted to go with Joe! Except me, that is. Anyway, the contestants were supposed to find items of a specific color which they had chosen already. And Joe's was blue! But wtf, I didn't have any blue things to give him. In fact, most of my things was green! And Fala's was green. But cus I don't like Fala, so I didn't give her =x

Anyway, Joe won! YIPPPEEE!

Next, Fala sang. Guess what. Fala sang Yanzi's song la! KNS, she sang Yu Jian. But before she sang, she introduced the song. She was saying that we have this tian hou in Singapore, and that the song is very popular, so she wants to sing it and hope that all of us will sing it together. So when Fala said 'Yu Jian', I screamed. =x

And I was the only one who screamed la, and it was freaking loud. Because everyone turned to look at me. But as what JM said, Yanzi fans are born to scream. So.... "I am Lindsay Lohan!" xD However, Fala didn't do justice to the song la. She fumbled up the chorus and kept missing lines. Then I was singing with her, but I kept singing wrongly cus she kept skipping verses. And ar, she act better la. Not much better than singing, but definitely better =x.

Lokyi came to sing next! Wah most of the girls there were supporting him la! Not bad la, I admit he looks quite hot, but his mandarin. WAHAHA! He sang this song that I think most of us didn't know and it was a fast song. But I think he went off tune because the music and his voice didn't match. But good la, he was able to rouse the audience.

Finally, the crowd favourite - Sai Kam!!! Or Susanna Kwan. WAHAHA! All of us absolutely loved her, and when the first notes of the song was being played, everyone cheered. Because the song was the themesong from HOG and that's the best thing of HOG! And Susanna really sang it like how she sings in the studio, exactly the same. No wonder she's a singer la!

Went up to take autographs after that. Erm, I shook Ha Yu's, Fala's, and Lokyi's hand! WAHAHA! And I told Joe and Lokyi that I like them very much. But I think Joe couldn't hear me, but Lokyi said 'I like you too!' LOL! But I purposely said it in Chinese, and so Lokyi replied in Chinese and I almost burst my face trying not to laugh. HEHE!

Lastly, on Sunday. It was the same TVB event again. So I'm not going to explain all the details again. But the game they played was different! This time, it was to guess the names of the shows. And wah lao, I should have gone up la, cus I'm somewhat a TVB dictionary in my head. LOL! But the tiebreaker was funny.

The show was 'When a dog loves a cat', so Bao Bao imitated a dog. WAHAHA! The way he imitated the dog was so funny! He imitated the dog urinating and shaking his leg, but his partner couldn't guess it at all! We actually screamed the name to Susanna very early on, but she couldn't hear us properly! But anyway, Susanna won. WAHAHA!

Very fulfilling weekend I must say. But before I end the post, I need to scream a shoutout to my idol, whose birthday is today. Now, who can it be? Don't fret, look below to see the answer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHU ZHU!!!!!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,