Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry this post comes exactly one week late. Yup, was it one week? Yeah man, will never forget the historic date when Team Singapore won the table tennis women's team silver medal! WAHAHA! Okay, don't get me high again.

Anyway, we were at Botanical Gardens before the match! Because we wanted to see Dendrobium Stefanie Sun. Wah it's been like years since I last went to Botanical Gardens? I'm not exactly a fan of flowers and nature, but for the sake of photographs, I gritted my teeth and walked under the scorching sun!

Now, look. I'm so black T_T

Apparently, Botanical Gardens...............hasn't changed much? Haha, I don't really remember how it looked because I can only remember the Symphonic Lake the most. Anyway, we had a super hard time locating Dendrobium SNG and I can't believe we actually didn't locate our national flower, Vanda Miss Joaquim.

The stupid national flower looks so small can! I thought it was very big lo. Actually, we didn't walk much, only in the Orchid Gardens. Botanical Gardens is soooooooooooo big can, I think it'll kill me if I had to walk the whole way. But if anyone wants to go for a picnic, I'M GAME!!!

Okay, the pictures of the flowers. I don't exactly think they're very pretty, but at least I tried right? =x

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,