Singapore has won the silver medal in the table tennis women's finals! Yes, we lost to China, but we didn't lost by just giving up! We bloody hell fought the hell out of them and lost with pride!
I LOVE THE TABLE TENNIS TEAM! First it was Jing Junhong who got me hooked on table tennis, now I've been watching Li Jiawei playing, and there's definitely more players like the all so cute Wang Yuegu (whom Eve and I thinks her actions are super cute!) and the super uber cool Feng Tianwei!
Damn, I teared when I read the article that Tianwei dedicated her medal to her father.
Take that, Ronald "Half-hearted" Susilo. If you just put the same effort as you did fighting for that house/car/I can't remember what it is, you'll probably have won.
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: random, Thoughts and Rants


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers