Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I think I'm like almost converting this into a TVB blog already. HAHA! It's been nothing but TVB posts all around. Should I consider the idea of converting this into a TVB blog? But now with work, I definitely won't have the time to update the blog.

Oh well, let it remain as it is. And I will feel no pressure in updating as and when I like.

Things aside though, the 2009 TVB Sales Presentation is out! The best part of the end of a year is always waiting for TVB to come out with their SP clips to allow the audience to preview what shows will be hitting the tubebox next year, and I must say, some of the clips look mighty interesting!

I will post the list of clips that are already up on Youtube, but I will ONLY embed those that I think is interesting and am looking forward to catch it!

TVB Sales Presentation 2009 clips
飛女正傳-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE_ibiUQo28
學警狙擊-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3CXWBUOhhA
鐵馬尋橋-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-j0rBbrlU
古靈精探II-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv01j7jcbUo
巾幗梟雄-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x58tauVU6vM
金錢誘罪-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGHdj3UyWc
宮心計-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jzlgHZX5I
蔡鍔與小鳳仙-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxCwrFKXag
烈火雄心3-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnKFIcaE2Dw
天與地-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7EeIG4Y38

-credits to wahaha2036 for uploading them!

學警狙擊


Ron plays a spy here, Sammul as a cop, Michael Miu as a triad leader, and Michael Tse as a maniac? LOL! Ron's hair looks cool though. But so not looking forward to seeing his new pairing. Y.U.C.K.S!

金錢誘罪


Woohoo! Finally, a grand production with Gallen at the helm! Here, he plays brothers with Ray Lui (I think it's him) and how they're enemies with each other. Anita Yuen plays Gallen's wife and Joe pops by in the picture somewhere. @_@

宮心計


My most anticipated series of the year! Mainly because there's MOTA inside! Tavia plays a scheming concubine, and boring Charmaine plays the goody goody two shoes again. *Yawns* The only interesting thing about Charmaine will probably that she gets to pair up with Kevin. By judging from the video, Kevin seems to like Tavia, who likes Moses and seduces him. But way too cool la! Tavia can play a total bitch and I'll still love her! Whereas some people can play angels but I'll still hate them.

烈火雄心3


The one and only Myolie series that I'm looking forward to. And yes, I'm looking forward to a Kevolie pairing, even though it can't be compared to Rayolie. I remembered watching Burning Flame when I was super young. Now the new trio consists of Kevin, Wong Hei, and Bosco. NO MYO IN THE VID!

天與地


A new storyline! And it displays hints of cannabalism too! Nick Cheung plays a baddie who, according to news reports, went up mountaineering with 3 other friends, who are Moses, Bowie and X. X apparently dies mysteriously and it's divulged that maybe Moses, Bowie and Nick ate him up! OMG!

Hmm, I wanted to post 鐵馬尋橋 here too, but the Youtube link seems dead. So how? LOL

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: