Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Friday, November 28, 2008

I've been long overdue for pictures, and these pictures actually were taken about more than 1 month ago, when she was at the Mediacorp Travel Fair.

Lol, plenty of funny stuff happened. But I'll just let the pictures do the talking, as I have to go and rest and get myself psyched up for tomorrow's LoveAMP concert, which stars my one and only YANZI!

BTW! Please buy the December issue of NuYou because there are 20 pages of Yanzi inside! OMG, I never felt so worth it for my money before. Tonnes and tonnes of pictures of her inside there, please buy and support!

Below are a few post-processed pictures that I took, while doodling with the stupid Photoshop. I know, it isn't any processing at all, but at least I tried to find out how to do different effects right? LOL!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,