Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Seriously, I never remember getting more excited at any TVB Anniversary Awards other than this year. Every year, it seems TVB has always rigged awards so as to promote the current infatuation they have with the actor/actress.

I am however, pleased to announce that TVB has instilled their faith back in me again. I LURBES YOU TVB!

Picture of the moment (a fleeting beauty I might say):


Shit, I might turn les if Tavia wasn't in HK. LOL! She looks so gorgeous, and without PUSH UP BRA somemore, not like some people who OBVIOUSLY do not have boobs, but use the advances of technology to make themselves look more beautiful.

Obviously, failing. DUH. No one likes to see boobs that might spill any moment and slits all the way up to neverland which makes you look like a s***.

Sad things aside though: I'm happy Ray and Myo didn't walk with any of the rumored party they had respectively. In other words, they walked alone! Which was just fine by me. Myo crossed-dressed as a guy leh! OMG, I'm so shocked la, but she's so daring to try that, and her hair makes her guy-look more real. Imagine if 'push up bra' wore that, OMG, she'll look like a transexual!

Enough said about their clothes. The real awards are coming, and I'm so pleased to blog it here!

最佳男主角:夏雨
最佳女主角:米雪
最佳男配角:黎耀祥
最佳女配角:楊怡
我最喜愛的電視男角色:林峯
我最喜愛的電視女角色:LSK
飛躍進步男藝員:王祖藍
飛躍進步女藝員:胡定欣
TVB.COM人氣大獎:林峯
時尚魅力大獎:胡杏兒


The last two awards are non-important awards. But oh! I've caught a Rayolie moment! They actually kissed the same part of the trophy when they took pictures! Now I'm hoping that I can see a Mota moment where Moses kisses/hugs/congratulates Tavia for winning Best Supporting Actress.

Another picture of the moment. Damn, I can't get Tavia out of my head.

WOOTS GO TAVIA!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: