Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

There seem to be plenty of events around this time of the year, because I feel that I keep posting blog entries that are related to events, for instance, the tvb events, Yanzi's Love Amplified concert, Mediacorp's 45 Anniversary.

I'm actually going to post a blog entry about another event, this time though, although lesser fans than the events stated above, can be considered as one of the most personal events that I've attended my whole life.

I attended the autograph session of Peifen's debut telemovie 想你的时候! It wasn't a big event at all, heck it was held at Jurong Point, where it'll soon be consumed by the overwhelming population of some certain people that we don't like. "唐人街" if you get what I mean, hehe!

Peifen was soooooooo pretty as usual! And oh, this is the first time I saw Joshua up close too, I must say, he still hasn't lost his charm and his bad boy look. In fact, he's still good looking, and probably up-ed the man factor in him, since he went to NS already.

I've watched the movie already, and I must say, although the acting criteria doesn't meet the mark, but the tone and delivery of the crucial message in the movie deserves thumbs up!

As usual, the pictures are below for your viewing pleasure! Peifen's really pretty!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: , ,