It's not post processed at all, but thanks to Ade's (or was it Eve's) camera whose orange light was shone so beautifully on the frosting of the cake, the cake looked damn nice in that instance.Queen's finally 20! Muahahaha! Now she's finally not a teenager.
Btw, Aston's @ Cathay is quite nice! Cheap too. Students, you can head over there and try, all just for under 15 bucks, if I'm not wrong.
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Btw, Aston's @ Cathay is quite nice! Cheap too. Students, you can head over there and try, all just for under 15 bucks, if I'm not wrong.
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Outings, Photography


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers