Yes, the story may seem boring with it being a family drama and to be frank, I didn't actually look forward to it too. But as you watch the drama unfold, it's just a simple message that applies to everyone on Earth: live life as it goes and never give up.
Oh wow wow, this is actually the first drama which I really like Linda in it! I mean, her previous performances in HOG and MR gave me quite a bad impression and I am definitely not a fan of her. But if anyone wants a good representation of Linda's works, this is the show to watch!
Steven was as usual, charming and good in his acting. Come to think of it, I don't know why I didn't really like him last time! I wonder though, did they really train for all that marathon running? I mean, even if they don't film the actors running, they still had to train in order to make it look real. Steven has good stamina, I must say.
Supporting actors and actresses were good too! This last 6 episodes really made me tear quite a fair bit, although the drama has a not-so-good ending as usual thanks to TVB. It felt a bit like they just want to 带过去 and leave it to audiences' presumptions to end the story. Otherwise, the show is great! Highly recommendable for someone who is somewhat, lost in life and needs a needle to point him/her in the right direction!
My rating: 3.9/5 stars!
Going to watch this drama soon - another one of TVB's highest rated dramas for 2008.
D.I.E! Wheeeeeee, Sonija's so pretty as usual!Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Dramas


The Dream Catchers