These are the nominees for the 6th Astro Wah Lai Toi Awards, and I have to say, it's a pretty tough choice. There are probably many fan camps rooting for their favourites. But this list looks a little outdated though. Okay, here goes....!
My Favourite On-Screen Couple
1. War of In Laws 2 – Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu
2. Moonlight Resonance – Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung
3. Moonlight Resonance – Raymond Lam and Linda Chung
4. Forensic Heroes 2 – Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh
5. A Journey Called Life – Steven Ma and Linda Chung
My pick: Definitely Moses and Tavia in MR! Gosh, I've been loving them since MR aired, and I think they were the ones who sparked the entire show!
My guess: Either Rayda or Charvin. As much as I would like Mota to win, but I think they aren't as popular as the two couples I mentioned earlier.
My Favourite Character
1. War of In Laws 2 – Bosco Wong as “Gor Duk”
2. D.I.E – Roger Kwok as “Yu Zhi Long”
3. The Four Young Constables – Ron Ng as “Lang Huet”
4. The Money-Maker Recipes – Michael Tse as “Wong Zhi Chung”
5. A Journey Called Life – Steven Ma as “Sing Yat On”
6. Moonlight Resonance – Ha Yu as “Gam Tai Jo”
7. Moonlight Resonance – Moses Chan as “Gam Wing Ka”
8. Moonlight Resonance – Raymond Lam as “Gam Wing Ho”
9. The Gentle Crackdown 2 – Wayne Lai as “Tai Tsung Man”
10. Last One Standing – Kevin Cheng as “Cheung Sing Hei”
11. War of In Laws 2 – Liza Wang as “Gor Bik”
12. D.I.E – Sonija Kwok as “Ying Jing Jing”
13. A Journey Called Life – Linda Chung as “Sze Ka Ka”
14. War of In Laws 2 – Myolie Wu as “Chow Lai Man”
15. Forensic Heroes 2 – Charmaine Sheh as “Ma Kwok Ying”
16. Speech of Silence – Kate Tsui as “Tong Tong”
17. Moonlight Resonance – Louise Lee as “Chung Siu Hor”
18. Moonlight Resonance – Susanna Kwan as “Chung Siu Sa”
19. Moonlight Resonance – Michelle Yim as “Yan Hung”
20. Moonlight Resonance – Tavia Yeung as “Suen Ho Yuet”
My pick: Either Moses, Tavia, Raymond or Myolie. Haha! I'm biased I know.
My guess: Raymond should be winning it, although Charmaine might be a dark house with her Madam Ma character taking the whole FH fans by storm. Poor Yoyo.
My Favourite Leading Actress
1. War of In Laws – Liza Wang
2. D.I.E – Sonija Kwok
3. A Journey Called Life – Linda Chung
4. War of In Laws 2 – Myolie Wu
5. Forensic Heroes 2 – Charmaine Sheh
6. Speech of Silence – Kate Tsui
7. Moonlight Resonance – Louise Lee
8. Moonlight Resonance – Susanna Kwan
9. Moonlight Resonance – Michelle Yim
10. Your Class Or Mine – Sheren Tang
My pick: Why is Tavia not inside? Is it because she's classified under Best Supporting Actress? Okay tough pick... But my vote goes to Myolieeeee!
My guess: Charmaine or Michelle should win it. Although I hope Michelle wins it!
My Favourite Leading Actor
1. War of In Laws 2 – Bosco Wong
2. D.I.E – Roger Kwok
3. The Four Young Constables – Ron Ng
4. The Money-Maker Recipes – Michael Tse
5. Moonlight Resonance – Ha Yu
6. Moonlight Resonance – Moses Chan
7. Moonlight Resonance – Raymond Lam
8. Moonlight Resonance – Susanna Kwan
9. Your Class Or Mine – Bobby Au-Yeung
10. Last One Standing – Kevin Cheng
My pick: Moses and Raymond! Sheesh, this list is really outdated. Gosh!
My guess: Raymond should win it after being snubbed at last year's TVB Awards.
My Favourite Theme Song
1. Moonlight Resonance – Susanna Kwan
2. A Journey Called Life – Steven Ma and Linda Chung
3. The Four Young Constables – Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma and Sammul Chan
4. D.I.E – Roger Kwok
5. Speech of Silence – Joyce Cheng
My pick: Susanna's song! Gosh, it's still running on my playlist la!
My guess: Susanna Kwan. This song rocks balls!
My Favourite Drama
1. D.I.E
2. Moonlight Resonance
3. Last One Standing
4. War of in Laws 2
5. The Four Young Constables
My pick: If The Master of Taichi was inside, I would have picked that. But for now, Moonlight Resonance.
My guess: Without a doubt, Moonlight Resonance.
Credits: Asianfanatics.net
What do you guys think? Who should win, who will win, and who should just get their ass off? Many potential candidates!
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: Dramas


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers