Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wheeee, the 2010 TVB Sales Presentation is out! Okay just a quick note: the shows for next year seems good. There's [Mysteries of Love], which stars Ray and Tavia together! Finally, after so many years (When will I ever get my new Rayolie series?!). There's also [Cops], which sees Felix Wong back in action with Michael Miu and Jessica Hsuan (WOOHOO!). Next, there's [Righteous Sea of Heroic Love], which stars Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang again together (Oh boy, my mum's going to love this!).

Other series include: Twilight Investigation, The Legend of Pu Song Ling, Growing through Life, Five Flavours of Life (which stars Esther Kwan!), Female Fist, Wu Jie Monk (Sounds stupid, is stupid and yes, will be stupid), Forensic Heroes III, Seven Days of Love Next Door (Myolie!) and finally, Here Comes The Princess.

Righteous Sea of Heroic Love



Cast: Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Raymond Wong, Fala Chen, Pierre Ngo, Kara Hui, Susan Tse, Nancy Wu, Ben Wong

Verdict: A definite must watch! Rosy Business took TVB by the storm this year, and I'm very sure its successor will take the storm too! And I love TVB shows set in the war era (i.e. War and Destiny)

Mysteries of Love



Cast: Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Bernice Liu

Verdict: Even though I'm a Rayolie fan, but I have been waiting for a Fungyi series for a super uber long time! The sales presentation clip looks interesting, and Tavia looks so cute inside here! (Hard to believe she's 30 years old). By filming this, I hope TVB will film another Rayolie series soon!

Cops



Cast: Felix Wong, Michael Miu, Jessica Hsuan, Nancy Wu

Verdict: Felix is back! I guess this show will be a thriller with so many powerhouse actors, and I'll be trying to watch this when it comes out! Felix+Michael+Jessica = success!

Five Flavours of Life



Cast: Roger Kwok, Esther Kwan, Michelle Yim, Derek Kwok, Oscar Leung, Mimi Lo

Verdict: Esther is back! Hahahahahhaa! But I'm not a fan of Roger at all, so I'll be waiting to hear reviews on it to see if it lives up to its expectations.

The Legend of Pu Song Ling



Cast: Steven Ma, Linda Chung, Fala Chen, Sunny Chan

Verdict: Why is TVB pairing Steven and Linda up so much! I think this is one too many series... but Sunny will be acting in it, and he's paired with.......Fala? Lol! Steven seems to be in alot of ancient dramas.. will be looking at reviews of this before deciding whether to watch it.

Seven Days of Love Next Door



Cast: Sammul Chan, Myolie Wu, Bobby Auyeung, Bowie Lam, Sonija Kwok, Crystal Tin, Evergreen Mak, Yoyo Mung

Verdict: WOW WOW! Look at the cast, omg, packed full of leading actors and actresses la! There's Myolie, which definitely makes this a must-watch for me. I think Sammul will be paired with Myolie. Haha, their last series together was [When Rules Turn Loose] in 2005 if I'm not wrong. Will be refreshing to watch this!

Female Fist

Cast: David Chiang, Liu Xuan, Eric Li

Verdict: Yawns, bores, not watching.

Wu Jie Monk



Cast: Bosco Wong, Kate Tsui, Sunny Chan, Michael Tse

Verdict: Okay, there's someone inside whom I detest a lot, and seriously just the poster itself bores me to death. Will be condemning this before I ever see anything.

Growing Through Life



Cast: Damien Lau, Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Toby Leung

Verdict: Is this another [The Drive of Life]? Because if it is, I will definitely be watching it! The only downside to the show is that Myolie is not acting inside this drama, and I think Ray will be paired up with some cheena person. Boo! Okay, will be watching this, but not chasing it!

Forensic Heroes III



Cast: Kevin Cheng, Frankie Lam, Bobby Auyeung

Verdict: Are you sure Frankie and Bobby are going to be in there? I've heard that they wanted Kevin to be the lead and to be frank, FH without Bobby and Frankie is like lame. I've not watched FH and FH2, but if FH3 does not have Bobby, well that doesn't give me any incentive to watch.

Here Comes The Princess



Cast: Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, Kenneth Ma, Fala Chen, Linda Chung, Susanna Kwan, Raymond Wong

Verdict: This was rumoured to be the sequel to [Beyond The Realm of Conscience], but somehow it looks more comical than anything else! There's no one whom I particularly watch out for, will be waiting for reviews of it before deciding whether to watch it.

Twilight Investigation



Cast: Wong Hei, Linda Chung, Raymond Wong, Johnson Lee, Power Chan, Kingdom Yuen

Verdict: Wow, Linda seems to be in a lot of series this year! Raymond Wong too! This show kind of looks interesting, and I like seeing Wong Hei act comical. Haha, but I will be again looking out for reviews before deciding whether to watch it.

Not a bad year for 2010 in terms of TVB dramas! While I'm sure MDC will continue to haunt me with their kinda substandard dramas, I'll be looking forward to next year's dramas!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: