my life is bleak now!cus the peak has finished!IMO, one of the better singapore drama serials i've seen these few months. the fact that there is jeanette aw and my super uber handsome elvin ng in the show helps me come to a decision that this show is very nice. haha. and besides it's about marine engineering. wonder if it's deja vu or anything. i remembered when i was choosing my courses after getting my O level results, i really wanted to go into marine engineering. but i think my dad didn't allow me to go. hence i had to forsake it.
but after seeing this show, the interest of going marine engineering is firing back up in me again. i mean it's cool building oil rigs. gigantic ships and keppel is one of the best shipyards in the world. where else other than right at home?now i jus wonder if a diploma in aeronautical engineering can allow me to go to marine engineering.
as zhihang(elvin) said, the ship is the safest place in the whole world. and i definitely couldn't agree with him more!anyways the ending of the show was rather ok. not great but ok. it was a little half finished. elvin and jeanette got married(yayy!) in the name of TRUE LOVE(im sucha sucker for these type of things). but the ending about christopher, yuwu and dawn was quite ambigious. but bee said that chris didn't find shuanghui, and yuwu and dawn didn't get together.

so that's quite blah u know. hahaha.

HANDSOME HANDSOME!MY UBER HANDSOME ELVIN NG!
anyways my mum is such an interesting character. haha. i remembered on friday after dinner. me and my bro and my mum went to this shop, SASA i tink. haha. and my mum asked the salesgirl this question.
do you have ____________________?
the reaction from my brother and me were: "_____________________?!" and we looked at each other and burst into laughter. but i shall not divulge what my mum asked. quite pai seh ar. hahaha.
alrighty, maths was today and i tell you. it was A KILLER!really killer. can really feel demoralised by the paper. just hope that i do not have to repeat the paper, and im happy. all the questions that i prepared and studied for came out in a different format. i was like stunned when i saw the paper. rawr. really bad. lol.
anyways jessica posted a msg again.
First of all, I am sorry for not having left any message here since I came back. I was extremely tired after the 2 trips and I've been shooting non-stop since. I finally have a break today, so here I am.
It really was nice to see you all again! Thanks for all the food and presents. I have to apologize to my Taiwan fans for not looking too excited at the airport when you came to see me off. I had been running around working non-stop that day and I just woke up in the car.......Anyway, excuses, but that's me. Just couldn't pretend to be wide awake! Promise to behave better next time! :)
My Singapore fans, do let me know the rating once it's announced. This is ever so important coz whether there'll be a season 2 will depend very much on the rating! Keeping my fingers crossed! I really enjoyed shooting it and had a really good time in Singapore.
At the moment, I'm busy back at shooting 'The Drive of Life'. We should finish shooting in HK around the 7th March and will be heading off to 'Ling Bor' first. Will be in Beijing in April. This is all I know for now. Things are likely to change, but I shall keep you informed.
Take care!
luv,
Jessica
_____________________________________________________________________
that's all for me. chows and im out!
men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers