A few pictures taken from the recent Rondeau and Musical Delights 2008. Finally me and Cindy have graduated! We always have our concert dates near each other and both of us will go to each other's concert. Finally we don't need to do that anymore! Hehe.

Ahhhh Percussion section 2007 photo. I LIKE!
The year 3 seniors from Percussion section.
Good news though. I've finally finished my FYP! xx months of slogging and worrying for this FYP has finally come to an end! I managed to do the impossible and completed the FYP report on Friday. Imagine the waves of relief and happiness that I felt. Now all that's left of my poly school life is to study hard for the upcoming tests and exams!
Just saw this from K and Myolie's expression is really funny! OMG! This scene is from War of In Laws II where Myolie offers tea to Liza Wang.

Yo! Yo! Yo! Ophelia! YumCha!
Credits to: http://tvb.windy-goddess.net/
Ophelia is Liza Wang's character name in the show. When I saw this, I literally ROFLMAO! Omg, Myolie is really funny! But I think she doesn't look good with long hair and Bosco's hair in the show is also very very bad! I haven't watched the first WOIL but I think it'll be a good show!

OMG! I just finished watching the last episode of The Golden Path! Aiyaaaaa, me and Bee were totally wrong! Initially I thought Felicia Chin died in the end! BUT SHE DIDN'T! Rougu-mei, Jin Long and Kaijie died in the end! *Mr Tay died! BOOHOOOOOO!
Rougu-mei was killed by Kaijie, and Jin Long actually had the chance to kill Kaijie but he didn't. Instead when he threw Rougu-mei's ashes into the sea, he took his own life. And Kaijie was stabbed and died when he was in hiding. There was this waiter who brought in his food and stabbed him.
I WILL KILL THAT WAITER FOR KILLING MY HUSBAND MAN!KNS
men should not accept our destiny,we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers