Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hello hello! Another 3 more posts and I would have hit my 500th post. Isn't much actually, considering that I've had this blog for 3 years and 8 months. Come May, it will be my 4th year having this blog. Wah never thought that I could actually have a blog that long, seeing my peers change blogs or leave it inactive for months and months to collect dust. LOL.

FYP presentation was just over, so was my MD lab test. Both kena tekan like shit, basically. ESPECIALLY FYP! The lecturer, Mr Chay was relentless man, asking questions like mad. And I didn't know how to answer some of the questions too. WAH KNS! I seriously hope I pass the module.

Even if I pass FYP, there is another module which leaves me undue worries - MD. Today's lab test was crap, blame it on me not reading through the lab sheets. I really hope I can at least scrap through this subject with a D, give me a D and I'll be eternally grateful to my lecturer!

Tomorrow will be my MD test 2. THAT IS THE ULTIMATE KILLER! I haven't attended much lessons for topic 3 on mechanisms and that decision is starting to bear fruit now. Whenever I look at the examples, I have completely no clue what to do at all. Or else why you think I'm so free to blog?

Friday will be another test and that rounds up my series of tests I will ever have in SP, barring any repeat in modules of course. AEROSPACE MATERIALS. Even though I failed the previous test, I think I should pass overall la, because of the report and presentation of the assignment. :)

Come weekend, it'll be a weekend choke full of Yvonne again! Haha, thanks to Bee, I've seen some blogs of people who go around Mediacorp chasing any rat, ant, dog or cat in every corner. Very colorful vocabulary, I must say. But definitely nothing more than an actual air head if you get what I mean. Chasing one person is tiring enough leh actually, but chasing the entire Mediacorp?

WAH HIS STAMINA VERY GOOD!

Anyways, back to Yvonne. Attending a Lancaster beauty talk this Saturday. While I haven't registered, I'll be going down to see if I can register on the spot or else I'd have to wait outside with the others. Think it'll be quite interesting la, considering that all girls need to attend a beauty talk someday. Have to check my pockets though, they've been rather empty for the past few weeks, just like water is scarce in a desert. Sighs....

And on Sunday, I'll be camping at home to watch the new Giant variety show. And yes, Yvonne is appearing in the first episode. I can't wait actually, have seen the trailers for the show and Yvonne really looks crazy playing together. AIE, I wish I could have registered and played along too. How cool will that be man? Haha.

It's been rather long since I've updated anything on my wei yi, so here goes:

PICTURES FROM THE RECENT SEPIA ECO GARDENS PERFORMANCE IN MALAYSIA. My oh my, does she look ravishingly beautiful. Which is why, critics of me can never criticise who I love better. Isn't it obvious? Haha, although I have contact with Yvonne, but yeah. Yanzi and Yvonne are on the same level la.

Besides, they've gotten the recognition of TIAN HOU/YING HOU through their respective industry. Isn't that something to be proud of?

Btw, all credits of Yanzi photos are from Queen from YZULTD FC. Hehe, thanks Queen!

At the rehearsal:


The actual performance itself:


Shit, she's so pretty. Doesn't look like she's turning 30 though. LOL.

Below are some more pictures from the recent MD:


Me and my beloved mummy!


COUSINS AGAIN!


One of my best friends in life.

ENJOY!

men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: , , ,