Yesterday was the last episode of The Golden Path. Much as I love watching Mr Tay inside, me and Bee found the show too draggy. I mean, it's 30 episodes long! And I have to bear the brunt of every 'Kaijie' haters' comments. Not an easy job man, but I managed to pull through amidst the insults and swear words that were directed at Mr Tay. :)
Well, if you guys read Bee's blog, you would have seen that her heading was 'LAME ENDING FOR THE GOLDEN PATH!' and yes, I couldn't agree more! When I watched the last episode through MOBTV last week, I didn't find it that bad. However, when I watched the show last night, indeed, I found the ending lame. Such a grand production, but they didn't do the ending well enough.
And they used a scene from Metamorphosis! When Jinlong was escaping from the police and they had a car chase, they drove around in a spiral carpark that was not unlike Metamorphosis episode 2 where Hungwee was clinging to the top of the car! I realise that it's a grand production for commemorating 25 years of drama, but somehow, I found that scene in Golden Path random?
Too random if you ask me.
Oh yes, they used that instrumental song from Metamorphosis too. You know, the song which was played when Wanrou (ARGH!) died in the last episode? Very heart-wrenching, and every single time the song was played during Golden Path, I would keep thinking of that particular scene when Wanrou (ARGH AGAIN!) took her own life. Sighs.
Overall the Golden Path deserves a 4/5. And I have to admit, 3 of the stars are for Mr Tay, while the remaining star is for Cai Peixuan, who rocked balls as Bak Kut Girl!
Next, Yvonne left a message to us about the Lancaster event. Haha, I know I don't normally post her messages here, but I think I'll make an exception this time. Just because it's Yvonne, and just because it's my 500th post.

Isn't she just the sweetest. I'm going to post what she typed below, because by the time anyone tries to read the message without clicking on the picture to see the full size, they would have lost their sense of sight already. LOL.
Hi Everyone!
Thanks for coming down to support me. I'm feeling really blessed to have such good support from you all. From the bottom of my heart,i'm very touched,thanks again.
My apologies for not being able to stay any longer coz Diana and my manager is waiting for me and my cough is killing me! Hope you all understand.
But don't worry you all,i'm doing fine k. Welcome Jaslyn! So good to see you again.
I hope you like our new fan club coz they are all a bunch of really great people.
To the new members whom i haven't got a chance to know you all yet,i hope to see you all soon k but its not necessary if you all are busy k. 
But pls pls pls you all,must still take care of your studies k.

Genie,i hope i can recover soon to try your bubble tea.

Last of all,i love you all.
Lots of love,
Yvonne
Haha isn't she just the sweetest?
Next, S-POP show! I never thought that I could be high watching the S-Pop show last night. Initially at the recording itself, I wasn't high at all man, because previously I had gone to Mediacorp for 2 times during that period of time. And I was also still high-ing over the previous event. For more details on the previous event, please read my December posts.
Anyways, ALOT OF THE SHOW WAS CUT! From a 5 hour recording, the producers and editorial team actually cut it down to 1 hour. That was seriously not enough to satisfy my craving for Yanzi at all! But I'll take what I can get. And coincidentally, I found that watching the show on TV itself was more satisfying than being there. One of the reasons might be due to the torturous positions we were forced to adopt during the show.
Another reason might be due to the fact that we noticed some different expressions on Yanzi's face during the show. Haha. And even though we helped her sing during The Moment, Yanzi still sounded off tune! HAHA! And our 'Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.....' during First Day could be heard super clearly la! So embarrassing.
Guess what? That wasn't the most embarrassing thing. The producers decided that they loved JM, Eve and me so much that they decided to put our three faces on almost every frame of the show! Wah kao, I had numerous calls and sms-es from my friends asking if that was really me on TV. And let me clarify: that was indeed me!
Ugly ol' me, but yes, it's me in life!
men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers