While there were a million pictures of Wu Zun on the Internet, I actually couldn't find any really hot pictures of him leh! In the end, I have to settle for cute pictures of Wu Zun. Cindy, I'm terribly sorry, but WU ZUN IS NOT HOT AT ALL! I so prefer Jiro, who's much cuter.


JIRO WANG!




But those few pictures above of Wu Zun is really tooooooooo cute not to post up. HAHA! I like seeing him wear glasses! Makes him look smarter. Actually, I found that naked picture of Wu Zun on the net, but I think anyone who visits my blog will get a nose bleed, so I'd rather not.

THIS PICTURE IS HOT! Haha, I like Wu Zun's muscles and his super big tattoo. =D
Anyways, back to my real interests. My husband is going to be on TV again! And this time, he's acting with that old cow, Joanne Peh, in this suspense thriller - The Truth. Also starring Zhu Houren, Rebecca Lim (I loved her in Stories of Love!!!), Shaun Chen, Liu Qianyi.
Su Zhenyuan (Zhu Houren) is the president of a conglomerate and he finally receives the will and a priceless treasure map his father Su Jincai left behind 20 years ago.
Chen Shuxian (Joanne Peh) has just been employed by Zhenyuan’s company and her sister Shufen (Rebecca Lim) is here in Singapore to perform with her orchestra. Mum Cai Ximei arrives from Malaysia to watch Shufen’s performance but soon dies suddenly.
As CID detective Lu Zhiwei (Tay Ping Hui) takes down Shuxian and Shufen’s statements, Zhenyuan appears out of the blue and claims to have met Ximei before she died. He also claims his friend Chen Chunsheng is the girls’ father and has asked him to hand $10,000 to them.
Shuxian is shocked to realise Zhenyuan is her boss, and that Shufen’s boyfriend Alex (Shaun Chen) is Zhenyuan’s only son and also the company’s Human Resource manager.
Zhiwei unearths a photo of Ximei with Chunsheng at Shuxian’s old home; Chunsheng is in fact Zhenyuan! He finally confesses that he is indeed Shuxian and Shufen’s biological father. Shuxian cannot bring herself to tell Shufen the news and could only beg her to leave Alex, now her half-brother.
When Zhiwei’s father Rongguang (Liu Qianyi) hears of this secret, he proposes a revenge plan to Shuxian. The latter pretends to forgive Zhenyuan; but allies herself with Rongguang, managing director of the company, to embezzle company funds. Rongguang has eyed Zhenyuan’s treasure map for the past 20 years and to lay his hands on it, even ‘sacrifices’ the woman he loves, Susan (Zhu Yuye), to Zhenyuan to become the latter’s wife. Zhenyuan divorces her upon discovering her affair with Rongguang. When Susan realises she’s only Rongguang’s pawn in this game, she attempts suicide. Although rescued, she soon dies mysteriously.
Zhiwei begins to suspect his father. Rongguang denies all involvement and spills another secret: Susan is Zhiwei’s biological mother and Alex is Zhiwei’s half-brother! Alex confronts Rongguang after finding out his mother’s affair. The latter raises doubts about Zhenyuan’s true identity and hints that Alex should be the rightful heir! Consumed by greed, Alex conspires with Rongguang to drug both Shufen and Zhenyuan and take photos of them in bed together. News of their ‘incest’ erupts; unable to face the world, Shufen jumps off a building… Zhenyuan reveals his true identity to Shuxian: he is in fact Chen Chunsheng and Su Zhenyuan is his twin brother. How did he switch identities? How far will Rongguang go to get the treasure map? Why did Ximei and Susan die inexplicably?


Wheee!!! Isn't Mr Tay handsome and brooding. I'm super falling in love with him man! xDD Just the thought of that old cow trying to seduce him makes me feel like slapping her! RAWR!
Need to post a shoutout to one of the casts of Metamorphosis: RUI EN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUI EN!
Haha, you'll probably never get to see this your entire life, but a super HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Still can remember me? The fierce fan? HAHA! Yeah yeah, hope that you enjoyed your birthday and remember to place meat between your sandwiches!!!!
FYI, it's not what you guys think ;)
I didn't like Rui En when she started out. I first saw her in 'You are the One'. I mean, she was sooooo bratty in the show and so inconsiderate of her siblings' feelings (Jacelyn Tay and Nnadia Chan). If not for the fact that Nnadia was inside the show, I would have not watched the show you know!!!!!
But Metamorphosis changed everything basically. Haha, it also changed my life. I got to see another side of Rui En's acting and maturity, and indeed, it impressed me. =D Since then, I've been a background supporter of her. Nope, she's definitely not my idol, but someone whose acting and character and personality I respect.
LOOK MAN! From this:

She became:

Cool man the transformation. HAHA! Bee will be so glad I posted this up. I'm praising Rui En lo! Wait till Yvonne's birthday is here, I'll blow it up even bigger and out of scale! xDDD
men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers