Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Monday, February 25, 2008

A few things I learnt when I went to the hospital today.

1) 'If you are admitted to the hospital again after a short period of time, your ward will automatically be upgraded' - this means that if you visit the hospital frequently enough, you'll probably have a very very good chance of staying in a Class A ward.

Not that anyone wants to, of course. But it's just a sudden thought. 大吉大利!!!

2) Private hospitals are damn good, because we have our own personal television! I spent my whole day just watching HBO you know. HAHA!

3) Hospitals are very amazing things to people who've not been there. Even visitors will be amazed, because there's just so many things to explore, to see, to learn. Get to see the different instruments and gadgets that are used.

4) GA (or short form for General Anaesthetic) is a very scary thing. It can make someone nauseous for like a long period of time? And the role of the GA doctor is very important, because he has to keep monitoring the level of GA to make sure the patient doesn't go into permanent coma. T_T

5) Hospital food really sucks. YUCKS!

6) The hospital is really a drama scene. From the operating theatre, to the after effects, to the anxious waiting. OMG! My heart can't take it!

7) The ward chair was super comfortable. I fell asleep in it.

8) The ward has a very super cool and good headset which my brother was tempted to take because it just rocks! I mean the sound system, blows you away!

9) Private hospitals are damn expensive!!! Even with Medisave, a few hours' stay at the ward already costs around 4 months of my pocket money!

10) Gleneagles Hospital really rocks, because there's Dr Goh.

Today's new 9pm show sucked man. I think Bee and I are gonna skip it. That makes a record of 2.5 months of going without 9pm tv! Why hasn't anything lived up to Metamorphosis?!!!

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: ,