TIRING LEH! But these are things that I must do, so I shall not grouch.
And yes, for once SP has smiled upon me! I initially thought that it would take like 3 to 4 days to process out my examination results and I was rapidly losing hope of sending my documents to NUS on time. But wheee! I got an early wake up call from a nice lady in SP saying that I can collect my results. I never loved SP for their efficiency before, but now I'm mincing my words: I LOVE SP FOR HER EFFICIENCY!
Now may NUS accept my late document which will arrive at your office tomorrow!
Anyways I was saying it's a bore to do all the above stated things, but I'm really glad I have these few personalities to perk me up. Of course, notwithstanding my family and friends. But you guys should know that you have a permanent place in my heart, so don't question me about your position =D
Need I say more? It's her personality that attracts me to her, and the way she always treats her family. Oh yeah, and Bobo and wantons! Look man! If I'm not wrong she was pointing to my pig idol! Look at the utter glee on her face! If I was her, I would probably be having the same expression on my face too!

I was really touched when she asked me about my mum (who went for operation). I mean, a Best Actress having to ask me about it. And forever buying things for us and asking about the club. I think she's gotta be one of the nicest and most caring people I've ever met :)

Sighs, can he get even more handsome? Although I haven't met him in person yet, but I'm still eagerly waiting for this day to come. Once my husband, always my husband. That old cow better steer clear of him or else I'll pull you by your hairy tail and send you to the abattoir! RAWR!

I was really touched when she asked me about my mum (who went for operation). I mean, a Best Actress having to ask me about it. And forever buying things for us and asking about the club. I think she's gotta be one of the nicest and most caring people I've ever met :)
Sighs, can he get even more handsome? Although I haven't met him in person yet, but I'm still eagerly waiting for this day to come. Once my husband, always my husband. That old cow better steer clear of him or else I'll pull you by your hairy tail and send you to the abattoir! RAWR!
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers